Thursday, February 7, 2008

Big projects for Feb/Mar

I hope that many of you have free time this month, because I have lots and lots of projects I could use help with.  :)  Sorry this is a long message...


I need to try to get the new phone system fully deployed before the end of this month if possible, along with finishing up running ethernet to certain locations, and installing an intercom system that uses the old phone system wire (I am hoping to get more "handy man" volunteers for this portion of the project - this is likely to extend into March).  I know...crazy!  Problem is end of Feb is the time I have been spouting for months for completion of the phone system, so I have expectations that are weighing heavily upon me now.


I would like to get an idea of when everyone is available, and what days/times work best for each of you.  For instance, some of you may be able to help a couple nights a week, but weekends are out of the question, and vice-versa, so please just email me back when you are usually available to help.  As you know, even if you can only help for an hour or two, the Lord can accomplish great things!


In the interest of getting a schedule together quickly, please let me know ASAP what works best for each of you. 


Just for your reference, I am out of town this weekend doing the Middle School Camp sound.  I am planning on working here on Feb 16th and Feb 23rd (both Saturdays) if I can, but one of those might not work for me.  Evenings I could probably be here if arrangements are made are Mon, Tue, and Thu.


You guys are awesome!  Thank you so much for all of your help.

No comments: