Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Awesome Camp...Now back to work!

The Middle School camp went really well.  I believe 7 kids came forward and accepted Jesus for the first time, and many more re-dedicated their lives to Him!  PTL!  Ben found a really solid speaker who was dead on and very good in motivating the kids.  On top of that, the Paul Write concert was fun and one of the first bands I have run sound for that I actually enjoyed.  :-)

The new phones are on order, and soon I will have a giant pile of new phones that will need programming and then deploying.  Also, I could use help getting the Ministry Center wired up with Ethernet (the project is partially done).  Tom has volunteered so far to help.  Anyone else who could help this Saturday would be greatly appreciated.

On a quick side note... Bill is doing something he has never done since I worked here (which is over 10 years!).  We are doing a staff retreat this coming Tuesday (they are calling it Crossroads 2.1).  I am really excited to see what he has up his sleeves for this.

No comments: